Hoe ziet je dag eruit?
On our 106,000 m2 warehouse in Raamsdonksveer, we process 150,000 parcels and 24,000 store deliveries per year. That is hard work, but having fun is also very important.
As a logistics employee on the weekend , you ensure a smooth flow of loading and unloading of goods. You find it a challenge to send our products, such as furniture, homeware, flooring, and curtains, to our webshop customers or to our more than 170 Leen Bakker stores in the right way and on time. A selection of your tasks:
- Unloading, picking, and loading of goods
- Working with various tools such as hand scanners and internal transport materials
- Keeping your workplace clean
Wat maakt dit een leuke baan?
In our distribution center, you are more than just a logistics employee. We are looking for talents who want to do more and better: new heroes who can make a difference within our distribution center! You do this together with an enthusiastic team.
Colleague Robin: "We work in a nice close-knit team, where we work hard, but also laugh hard."
Wat krijg je nog meer van ons?
With us, you get a varied logistics job at one of the most famous brands in the Netherlands. But that's not all. We offer:
- A direct contract with Leen Bakker
- You can work on weekends and during the week in the evenings. The ideal job to earn extra money alongside your studies!
- You will receive a good starting salary of €12.82 gross per hour (18 to 20 years old), €13.82 gross per hour (21 years or older).
- You work in a team where you know each other and can build on each other, but you can also work independently
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, for example by following an internal training
- Staff discount in the stores of Kwantum and Leen Bakker
Are you looking for a part-time job in the evenings or weekends? Apply now and we will discuss the possibilities together!
An integrity check via the warning register of the Retail Fraud Approach Foundation is part of the application procedure.